All 14 art Reviews

take off take off

Neat work :) Really like the colour of the sky. Although I think you could put a little bit more deatail in those buildings in the background, but still good piece of art. Keep it up :)

cocolongo responds:

Thank you for your feedback !

Snow White's Poison Apple Snow White's Poison Apple

A pretty neat piece of art you got here :) Like the colors and sparkles really fit the image. The only minor issue is the apple, I think it sort of blends with her dress a little. But it's just nitpicking :D so keep it up!

PencilxCase responds:

Thank you so much :). I can understand about the apple. It's the same red as the "drops" on her shoulder pieces. I was actually thinking I should change her eyes so they look normal. Not a lot of people understand the "evil" vibe I was going for. I kept thinking of the Demons from Supernatural lol.

sunset sunset

Unbelievable mixture of colors :) just a pure bright screaming emotion :)

ThePutamen responds:

The Lone Survivor The Lone Survivor

Man, that's incredible :) colors, background, character...altogether makes one hell of a pic :)

Tildhanor responds:

Thanks a lot! :) And for the scouting, many thanks! :D

Space Space

Bejeweled in outer space :) nice pic :)

Nearbits responds:

thank you!

Choices Choices

Very neat. Like the colors and your style :)

Melancholy Melancholy

Very solid piece :) Cigarette looks a little bit odd I think... But anyway, art is not about making a 100% realistic images, but creating an emotion, a mood, a story. And I think these aspects are well-reflected in your picture :)

Flashmovieboy responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :)

I'll grant your wish I'll grant your wish

It's simply amazing! Love the fairy tale mood of your work :)

xaolan responds:

Boiling Pitch Boiling Pitch

This piece creates a magical and warm impression... like your style :) Always vivid and pleasing to my eyes :)

zephyo responds:

Thanks :)

Hidden Fire Hidden Fire

I've always been fascinated by such type of landscapes. A little bit rough, but really striking :)