The Fey The Fey

That was...pretty interesting :) The idea with the live footage narrator was really neat and it perfectly goes with the story and animation. So keep it up :)

LinkTCOne responds:

Thankyou! There's one more to come like this in around a months time hopefully, so I'm glad you like it!

Cock Man Cock Man

That was really funny :) Animation was a bit cheesy but totally fits the story. I found only one issue with outro: your song is wicked beyond doubt, but final pictures of main character could be more dynamic and inventive. Anyway pretty nice work :)

Starfish Starfish

That was great :) It's short, it has an interestig style and carries a simple yet important idea. The ideal balance between form and content :)

LinkTCOne responds:

Thankyou, friend! I appreciate the kind words!

take off take off

Neat work :) Really like the colour of the sky. Although I think you could put a little bit more deatail in those buildings in the background, but still good piece of art. Keep it up :)

cocolongo responds:

Thank you for your feedback !

Snow White's Poison Apple Snow White's Poison Apple

A pretty neat piece of art you got here :) Like the colors and sparkles really fit the image. The only minor issue is the apple, I think it sort of blends with her dress a little. But it's just nitpicking :D so keep it up!

PencilxCase responds:

Thank you so much :). I can understand about the apple. It's the same red as the "drops" on her shoulder pieces. I was actually thinking I should change her eyes so they look normal. Not a lot of people understand the "evil" vibe I was going for. I kept thinking of the Demons from Supernatural lol.

sunset sunset

Unbelievable mixture of colors :) just a pure bright screaming emotion :)

ThePutamen responds: